Wanna Create Shared Resources To Reuse – Use The Steps To Create Domain Project
Domain Project is used to create shared resources which can reuse across other projects who are referring to domain projects.
Below are the following steps how to create domain project in mule 4 -
1. Create the domain project in anypoint studio. File -> New -> Mule Domain Project
2. In the Global Elements tab, click Manage Modules:
3. Click on + button to add modules. From exchange import the HTTP and socket module and the modules which required.
4. Now select the required connector config.
5. Create a mule project.
6. Remove modules which are in domain project.
7. Right click on the mule application. Click on properties. Go to mule project.
8. Select the domain project from the drop down.
9. Now we can see Http and socket module from domain project.
10. The configuration will automatically come in the dropdowns.